I love the fact that Serena has no "issues" with showing her body to the world. Clearly, we've picked up on that through her fashion sense on and off the court. The word is that many judgmental people from the "tennis courts" had issues with this cover of ESPN's first Body Issue, but I think it's fabulous! We all should be this comfortable in front of the camera.
As for me, I tried the same pose, and the picture that I got has actually been a motivator to transform my body to the likings of Ms.Williams. No doubt that I know how to get greased up, but it will help more if I had some muscles to bounce back the light in the photograph. I'll keep you updated on my journey from flab-ulous to fabulous from the neck down.
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment