Wednesday, October 21, 2009

MAC Makeup Tutorials - Pros in Action



I make a huge event out of taking a trip to Sephora, Ulta, and the MAC store, because I love to check out makeup up close and personal - you know, try before I buy. Ironically, my inability to trust colors via online has caused me to overlook a new feature on MAC's website that showcases their artists in action - giving step by step video tutorials on some on the most popular makeup looks and tricks.

Not everyone can make a trip to the makeup counter before their night out on the town, so I advise all of you gals out there that need a little DIY practice to check out these tutorials while they're still online. There's even the option to save and print the steps in pdf form to store away in your makeup vanities. You can learn how to execute what most women find difficult, the infamous smokey eye, and the classic red lip. Even, if you prefer a different cosmetic brand, you can still learn a lot from these pros.



No comments:

Post a Comment