At the moment, my life is pretty boring, but for the holidays I'm planning to "spruce" it up with a little Christmas bling. No, I'm not thinking new shiny decorations for the tree and scouring Crate and Barrel for fabulous center pieces - I'm talking about buying a few fashion essentials with bits of glittery sequins! This is the time of the year that it's okay to look like you belong on the holiday tree.Sequins and metallic fabrics are must haves this season. Racer back tanks and simple v-neck tees are the simple silhouettes that are being glammed up and paired up with a pair of skinny jeans or leggings, a fitted blazer, and leather booties. I hope that these must haves are on your holiday fashion menu and I'm sure you'll be able to find them at all price points. Piperlime is a great place to start looking.
To top off the look, my father's black Kangol driver's hat, a mid-length wool coat, a neon scarf, pearl earrings/ring, and a pair of colorful leather gloves will do...


No comments:
Post a Comment